Monday, March 7, 2011

Haiku Day!!!

Jealousy
I am quite jealous
Of people who can write
Awesome poetry

Pride
Boyne city ramblers
Are forever red and blue
Like the beating heart

Of course you haven’t
Have you seen my dog?
My dog is better than yours
It’s invisible

Selfish
Have you ever thought
That maybe the world isn’t
All about yourself?

Brain waves
One complete cycle
My brain is frequently washed
And no one touched it

Vocabulary
Is hard for me to expand
It sounds impressive

First impression
I hope you like me
Although I am not so sure
That I like myself

Autophobia
I am so normal
That I am afraid of it
That’s fine, it’s normal

What?
Hey look over there
Where do you want me to look?
Over there that duck

Pass
I have given up
There is no way this is art
My poems must be ‘wrong’

Art is
Taking useless things
And making it beautiful
But it’s still useless

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the autophobia one! but they're all good :) I like the "Art Is" one too

    ReplyDelete