Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It Doesn't Matter, As Long As You Don't Take Yourself Seriously.

This quote is, I believe, best represented by this video:




AND HERE
are some (more) depressing poems


Embarrassed
German is hard to learn
to understand is what I yearn
but I cant concentrate
so I'm always late
which reddens my cheeks till they burn


Changes Don't Change
I have no motivation
despite my change of nations
I'm still at a loss
my brain's growing moss
all confusion about my creation


Age
I once met a wonderful girl
without a care in the world
she looked just like me
I'm starting to see
how a mirror can change with a twirl


Tree
Deep is the pool that she sees
A shallow reflection of she
The water will rise
The more that she cries
At how rough a world this can be


Maybe I'll just go to sleep
What should I do when I'm feeling blue?
Write sad poetry for an hour or two?
It's always depressing
I feel I'm digressing
Perhaps digesting?
Food always makes me feel good
But I Don't think that it should
I start to get fat
But what's wrong with that?
Thursday I lost my hat. 
Every thought brings me further down
I'm searching for one to bring me 'round
Thinking and thinking
Linking and linking
Sinking and sinking


No comments:

Post a Comment