Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sometimes, I Fall in Love With Myself. Today Is One of Those Days.

I can always make myself laugh without saying a word
I'm always there for me
I'm always smiling
I'm always happy to be with me
I find my witty humor astounding
I find my freckles attractive
I find my personality refreshing
I always know what I mean
I always know what to say
I always know what I think is ok
I would never hurt myself on purpose
I would never cheat on me
I would never smoke a cigarette
I like my parents
I like my brother
I like my friends
I agree with my morals
I agree with my opinions
I agree with my values
I let me be myself

11-27-2011



Added 12-18-2012
Quote from Randolph in Other Voices, Other Rooms by Truman Capote:

"I tell you my dear, Narcissus was no egtist... He was merely another of us who, in our unshatterable isolation, recognized, on seeing his reflection, the one beaautiful comrade the only inseparable love... poor Narcissus, possibly the only human who was ever honest on this point."

No comments:

Post a Comment