Thursday, February 3, 2011

La La La La More Poems

Writers Block

I need someone to write about
For my formulated thoughts to come out
Someone I care for
And will always be there for
Someone I can write fond memories of
Or exciting adventures, that would be enough
To have me select them to be my muse
And that is when I thought of who?
I thought of you
That won’t do.
True Friend

Thank you for supporting me
No matter that you lied
Yes I know you’ve made mistakes
The point is that you tried
You were always there for me
Even though I’d hide
Always there to make me laugh
And yet still I cried
No matter how I pushed away
You stayed right by my side
I promise friendship for forever
Never say goodbye

Rhyme

Forcing myself to think
To put together words to create a rhyme
Never thought of before
What a bore

To let my mind be free
To wander about,
To sing to a tree
That’s for me

Marred

This time I’ve gone too far
I’ve damaged my appearance
Mutilated one of the most useful parts of me
Literally tore myself apart
Inflicted pain for the sake of satisfaction

It began as an imperfection
Then grew to an obsession

It is now
Ragged
Tattered
Chipped
Scraggy

I used my teeth to maul myself

No comments:

Post a Comment